Followers

August 08, 2011

Momma taught me how to respect a woman!

Please make sure to read the article that inspired me of this exhale in its entirety! Click HERE!!!
It saddens me as a male to see over and over females standing up to this cause more than we as men!
I first thank you for writing this article and charging myself as the man my mother raised, to respect ALL women, as well to STAND for something instead of sitting back and watching whatever the “in crowd” is doing!
I vow to do my part in correcting what "we" as people, are destroying from what so many people have stood for before me as well now!
To the men that read this, I charge you to take a stand with me in being a living example. I’m very sure you wouldn’t want some dude with his “stuff” in your mother nor sisters face, (better yet- lets say any female in your family) while sitting somewhere. Its natural we would be READY to solve that problem quickly without any thought or hesitation in demand of respect of our female love ones.... so why are we allowing it/doing it to someone else mother or daughter?
 Change starts with YOU..one by one! I apologize to women (on behalf of all men) who have been offended/victimized by these acts! To the author JanetHubert.com, I hope you don’t mind me adding this article to where my voice is heard!
With love and respect~

No comments:

Post a Comment